Prelios said that after the acceptance by Intesa Sanpaolo of the offer received from Prelios, Intesa Sanpaolo and Prelios had today signed a binding agreement to set up a strategic partnership on Unlikely To Pay exposures (UTPs).
The activities and finalization of the arrangements that led to the agreement, which Intesa Sanpaolo disclosed to the market today in a press release, involved the assistance of:
- Mediobanca as sole financial advisor for the entire transaction;
- Mediobanca and JP Morgan as co-arrangers of the sale and securitization of a portfolio of UTPs;
- Linklaters, Orrick and RCCD as legal advisors to Prelios;
- Bain & Company Italy as industrial advisor to Prelios;
- Houlihan Lokey as debt advisor to Prelios.