Milan, 22 May 2014 – Prelios S.p.A. informs that on today’s date, in line with the communication dated 13 April 2015 (time frame between 08 - 30 June 2015), the ordinary and extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting has been called - on single call – for Wednesday, 24 June 2015, at h. 11:00, in Milan, via Giovanni Battista Pirelli 20, at LaGare Hotel Milano Centrale, with the following agenda:
- Financial Statements at 31 December 2014. Relevant and consequent resolutions.
- Measures to adopt pursuant to article 2364, par. 1, n. 2) of the Italian Civil Code. Relevant and consequent resolutions.
- Report on Remuneration: discussion on Remuneration Policy.
1. Measures to adopt pursuant to article 2446, par. 2, of the Italian Civil Code: reduction of share capital. Relevant and consequent resolutions (including editing and updating of article 5 of the Bylaws). Granting powers.
The Directors’ Memos and the resolution proposals, together with the other documents submitted to the Shareholders’ Meeting, regarding all items on the agenda, are made available to the public at the Company’s offices, in Milan, Viale Piero e Alberto Pirelli 27, and at Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and the mechanism of authorized storage “1Info” (www.1info.it) and are also published on the Company’s website at www.prelios.com (section corporate governance) pursuant to law.
- the Annual Report was made available on 10 April 2015, as for item one of Ordinary Matter on the agenda;
- on today’s date, they are made available:
- the Directors’ Memo on item two of Ordinary Matter on the agenda, that presents the measures that are proposed for adoption and the relevant criteria, specifying that, in specific circumstance, it is not, in any case, applied the mechanism of voting list;
- the Directors’ Memo relating to the discussion on the Remuneration Policy, as for item three of Ordinary Matter on the agenda.
- the Directors’ Memo as for the only item of Extraordinary Matter on the agenda relating the reduction of share capital pursuant to article 2446, par. 2, of the Italian Civil Code.
The documentation regarding the financial statements of the subsidiary and affiliated companies will be made available to the public at the Company’s offices by 9 June 2015.
The Shareholders’ Meeting calling notice, also bearing the relevant provisions and information for the purposes of attendance and rights exercise, is published on the Company website at www.prelios.com (section corporate governance) and is also available at Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and the mechanism of authorized storage “1Info” (www.1info.it) and an extract thereof will be published in the daily newspaper “Milano Finanza” of 23 May 2015.