- Appointment of Company Board of Directors, to hold office until the AGM to approve the 2024 financial statements
- Confirmation of Chair Fabrizio Palenzona, Deputy Chair Gaetano Micciché, CEO and General Manager Riccardo Serrini
Milan, May 11, 2022 – The Prelios S.p.A. Shareholders’ Meeting was held to appoint the Company Board of Directors.
The shareholders set the number of members of the Board at 6 and the term of office at 3 financial years – that is until the AGM to approve the financial statements as at and for the year ended December 31, 2024. The members of the Board are Fabrizio Palenzona, Gaetano Miccichè, Riccardo Serrini, Federico Lovadina, Gianni Mion, Manfredi Monticelli.
At the meeting,
- Fabrizio Palenzona was confirmed as Chair of the Prelios Board of Directors;
- Gaetano Miccichè was confirmed as Deputy Chair;
- Riccardo Serrini was confirmed as Chief Executive Officer, and also retains the position of General Manager.
The shareholders also formed an Internal Control, Risks & Governance Committee and a Remuneration, Appointments, Human Resources & Organization Committee, both composed of the Directors Federico Lovadina (Chair), Gianni Mion, Manfredi Monticelli.