Pirelli RE raises ist stake in Turismo&Immobiliare to 33.3%

Price sensitive
Turismo&Immobiliare is the company that controls 49% of Italia Turismo, while the remaining 51% is held by Sviluppo Italia (the national agency for investment promotion and business development). Italia Turismo is Italy's biggest real estate operator in the tourism-hospitality sector, with eight resorts in Puglia, Calabria, Basilicata, Sicily and Sardinia. Subsequent to the implementation of the investment plan that calls for investments of circa €200 million over the next three years, the number of hotel facilities will rise to eleven, covering a gross building are of circa 207,000 m2 with an accommodation capacity of 3,800 rooms, creating employment for circa 580 people.