- MANAGEMENT PLATFORM REVENUES AT € 30.9 MILLION (€ 41.9 MILLION AT MARCH 31, 2011)
- OPERATING RESULT AT € 2.7 MILLION (€ 19.5 MILLION AT MARCH 2011, POSITIVELY INFLUENCED BY SOME SIGNIFICANT SIZED TRANSACTIONS)
- MANAGEMENT PLATFORM EBIT AT € 4.6 MILLION (€ 6.1 MILLION AT MARCH 2011)
- EBIT OF THE DOMESTIC MANAGEMENT PLATFORM ALONE AT € 2.0 MILLION (€ 4.7 MILLION AT MARCH 2011)
- NET LOSS OF € 23.7 MILLION (PROFIT OF € 10 MILLION AT MARCH 2011), WHICH WAS PARTLY THE RESULT OF FINANCIAL EXPENSES AND HIGHER PROPERTY WRITEDOWNS THAN IN THE PREVIOUS YEAR
- NEGATIVE NET FINANCIAL POSITION € 494.8 MILLION (488 €/MILLION AT DECEMBER 2011)
Milan, 08 May 2012 – At today’s meeting, the Board of Directors of Prelios S.p.A. examined and approved the Interim Management Statement at March 31, 2012.
Group performance for first quarter 2012 The first quarter was adversely affected by an economic situation that was again negative in Italy and, in particular, by the ongoing weakness of the real estate market which caused a significant reduction in the number and amounts of transactions, as well as longer times to sell, with an inevitable impact on asset values. The recent evolution of demand, a result also of difficulties in obtaining credit, does not at the moment allow us to forecast any significant turnaround in the near future.