- MANAGEMENT PLATFORM REVENUES AT 24.8 €/MLN (30.9 €/MLN AT 31 MARCH 2012)
- EBIT EQUAL TO -3.4 €/MLN (2.7 €/MLN AT MARCH 2012)
- EBIT FROM INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES -3.1 €/MLN (-1.9 €/MLN AT MARCH 2012)
- MANAGEMENT PLATFORM EBIT AT BREAK EVEN (4.6 €/MLN AT MARCH 2012, INCLUDING NON RECURRING REVENUE OF 3.3 €/MLN)
- NET RESULT EQUAL TO -18.5 €/MLN (NEGATIVE FOR 23.7 €/MLN AT MARCH 2012), REFLECTING FINANCIAL COSTS FOR 10.6 €/MLN AND STILL NOT SHOWING THE EFFECTS OF THE EXTRAORDINARY TRANSACTION AIMED AT GROUP EQUITY STRENGTHENING AND RELAUNCH SUBMITTED TO THE SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING TO BE HELD ON TODAY’S DATE
- NET FINANCIAL POSITION AT 543.1 €/MLN (-541.7 €/MLN AT 28 FEBRUARY 2013, -520.5 AT DECEMBER 2012)
Milan, 08 May 2013 – The Board of Directors of Prelios S.p.A., held this morning, examined and approved the Interim Financial Statements at 31 March 2013.
Group performance in the first quarter of 2013
In the first quarter the reference market did not show any positive changes against the performance registered in the past year. The macro-economic scenario is, in fact, still characterized by uncertainties on the timing and criteria for a general recovery and, in particular, for the Italian real estate market there are still signs of slump with a reduction in the number and size of transactions which are also negatively impacted by high financial costs.
In this context, the Group posted consolidated revenues equal to 26.1 million euro against 32.9 million euro of the first quarter of 2012. In particular, management platform revenues, in Italy and in foreign countries, amounted to 24.8 million euro (30.9 million euro at 31 March 2012).
The operating result is negative for 3.4 million euro (2.7 million euro in the first quarter of 2012), mostly reflecting the result of investments activities, which are, in turn, strictly connected to the afore described economic-financial slump.