Milan, 4 September 2015 – Prelios S.p.A. announces that, on today's date, the Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders Meetings have been called, on single call, for 16 October 2015, at 9:30 a.m., in Via Fratelli Castiglioni 12 (corner of Viale Don Luigi Sturzo), Milan, Italy, at the UniCredit Tower Hall, in Ordinary and Extraordinary Sessions - single call - to discuss and resolve on the following
- Appointment of the Board of Directors:
- determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors;
- determination of the term of office of the Board of Directors;
- appointment of Directors;
- determination of the annual fees for members of the Board of Directors;
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors, pursuant to Article 2443 of the Italian Civil Code, to increase share capital, against payment, several times, in divisible form, for a maximum amount of 66,500,000.00 euro (including any share premium), by issuing ordinary shares with no par value, with regular dividend entitlement and characteristics identical to the Prelios ordinary shares outstanding at the time of their issue, to be offered in option to entitled parties pursuant to Article 2441 of the Italian Civil Code. Resulting amendment to Article 5 of the Articles of Association. Contingent resolutions. Conferral of powers.
The Directors' Report and the proposed resolutions pertaining to all the points on the agenda are made available to the public at the Company's registered office, in Viale Piero e Alberto Pirelli 27, Milan, Italy, at Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and through the authorised storage system eMarket Storage (www.emarketstorage.com), as well as published on the Company's website www.prelios.com (Governance section) by the deadlines set out by law.
- The Director's Report on the sole point on the agenda of the ordinary session, relating to the appointment of the Board of Directors has been made available today;
- the Director's Report on the sole point on the agenda of the extraordinary session, relating to the proposed amendment to Article 5 of the Articles of Association (share capital and shares) to grant the Directors the power to increase share capital pursuant to Article 2443 of the Italian Civil Code will be made available by 24 September 2015.
The notice of call of the Shareholders' Meeting, also including the provisions and relevant information for participating and exercising shareholders' rights, is published on the Company's website www.prelios.com (Governance section) and available at Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and through the authorised storage system eMarket Storage (www.emarketstorage.com). An extract of the notice will also be published in the 5 September 2015 edition of the newspaper Milano Finanza.