Milan, 25th March 2011 – Prelios declares that Camfin, Mediobanca, Edizione, Assicurazioni Generali, Intesa Sanpaolo and Massimo Moratti (adhering to the shareholder agreement on Prelios S.p.A. shares) have yesterday filed a list of 15 candidates for the Board of Directors of Prelios S.p.A. scheduled for renewal on the agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting called for 19th April (first calling) and 21st April (second calling).
The following is the list of candidates:
1. Marco Tronchetti Provera
2. Giulio Malfatto
3. Enrico Parazzini
4. Paolo Massimiliano Bottelli
5. Davide Malacalza
6. Giuseppe Angiolini (independent)
7. Carlo Emilio Croce (independent)
8. Jacopo Franzan
9. Amedeo Nodari
10. Dario Trevisan (independent)
11. Giorgio Valerio (independent)
12. Giovanni Jody Vender (independent)
13. Valter Lazzari (independent)
14. Marina Brogi 1967 (independent)
15. Giovanni Fiori (independent)
Additionally, the following proposals have been made:
- to establish that there shall be 15 members of the Board of Directors;
- to establish that the term of the Board of Directors to be appointed shall be for three financial years and, therefore, until the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting called to approve the financial statements as of 31st December 2013;
- to establish a maximum of € 650,000 as total annual fees for the Board of Directors (in accordance with art. 2389, paragraph 1 of the Italian Civil Code), which shall be divided up amongst its members in compliance with resolutions taken to this end by the Board.
The documentation required by current regulations, presented together with the list, shall be made publicly available by the Company over the next few days.