- MANAGEMENT PLATFORM REVENUES AT € 61.4 MILLION (€ 80.1 MILLION AT JUNE 30, 2011)
- OPERATING RESULT NEGATIVE AT € 28.5 (PROFIT OF € 28.1 MILLION AT JUNE 2011, POSITIVELY INFLUENCED BY A SOME SIGNIFICANTLY SIZED TRANSACTIONS)
- MANAGEMENT PLATFORM EBIT AT € 6.2 MILLION (€ 12.9 MILLION AT JUNE, 2011)
- EBIT OF THE DOMESTIC MANAGEMENT PLATFORM ALONE AT € 2.3 MILLION (€ 9.4 MILLION AT JUNE 2011)
- NET LOSS OF € 125.7 MILLION (€ 0.5 MILLION AT JUNE 2011), PARTLY THE RESULT OF PROPERTY AND NON PERFORMING LOAN PORTFOLIO WRITEDOWNS, AND RESTRUCTURING EXPENSES OF MORE THAN € 90 MILLION
- NEGATIVE NET FINANCIAL POSITION € 497.5 MILLION, SUBSTANTIALLY STABLE COMPARED WITH THE PREVIOUS QUARTER (€ 494.8 MILLION)
- PRELIOS S.P.A.: THE BOARD CONFERRED A MANDATE ON THE CHAIRMAN TO CALL THE SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING PURSUANT TO ART. 2446 OF THE ITALIAN CIVIL CODE
CONFIRMATION OF INTEREST RECEIVED FROM TWO INVESTORS FOR POSSIBLE EXTRAORDINARY TRANSACTIONS
Milan, August 28, 2012 – At today's meeting, the Board of Directors of Prelios S.p.A. examined and approved the Half-Year Financial Report at June 30th, 2012.
Group performance for first half 2012
In the first half of 2012, the very negative general economic situation already seen in the first three months of the year was consolidated. The deteriorating market context, a selective banking industry, widespread expectations of a more general repricing led to a significant drop in the number and size of transactions. Although in this difficult context, during the period Prelios kept the operating margins of the management platform - the Group's core business - positive.