The customer complaints management is assigned to the Legal Affairs & Legal Network Control department of the Company.
Such disputes or complaints must be submitted in writing and sent via:
- registered mail at Prelios Credit Servicing SpA, Via Valtellina, 15/17 - 20159 MILANO;
- ordinary e-mail address to: email@example.com;
- certified e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- filling the form on the website in Home> Contacts> Contact us by selecting the drop-down menu the topic: Complaints.
The complaint must contain, necessarily, the following:
1. General (surname, first name, or company name and business name, address, telephone number - including mobile -, the tax code and, for individuals, even the place and date of birth);
2. Identification of the claim in dispute;
3. Subject of protest stating the reasons therefor;
4. All documents and information relating to the dispute.
Prelios Credit Servicing Spa must respond to the complaint within 30 days of receipt or communicate within this period the majority in receiving all the elements and provide final feedback.
Where the claimant is not satisfied with the responses, he will still have right of appeal to the Banking and Financial Ombudsman (ABF), an alternative dispute resolution system for customer complaints about banks and other financial intermediaries.
The conditions and operating procedures for submission of the application and for the functioning of the ABF can be found on the website of the same at www.arbitrobancariofinanziario.it.
It is in any case possible to use, at all times, to the authority competent judicial authority.