- APPOINTED CHAIRMAN OF UNITHOLDERS’ MEETING
- APPOINTED NEW ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Milan, 5 March 2013 – Prelios SGR informs that on today’s date the Tecla Fondo Uffici Unitholders’ Meeting was held reaching the quorum envisaged pursuant to the Fund Regulation.
The Unitholders’ Meeting appointed Massimo Cremona as Chairman of the Unitholders’ Meeting, former Chairman of Tecla Fondo Uffici Unitholders’ Meeting since 2008.
The Unitholders’ Meeting also appointed the members of the new Tecla Fondo Uffici Advisory Committee, selected among the candidates included in the list approved last 29 January by Prelios SGR Board of Directors. The newly appointed members are listed here below:
- Massimo Spisni, former Chairman of Tecla Fund Advisory Committee in the just completed three-year period, holds several offices in Italy’s main universities (ordinary professor of Business Finance at the Business Administration University of Bologna; professor of Business Finance at LUISS and SDA – Bocconi);
- Lorenzo Greppi, member of the steering committee of the Register of Engineers and Architects of Milan, former member of Nomisma Italian Assessment Committee, published the Global FD real estate stock market index and is also a member of advisory committees of reserved and retail funds;
- Leonardo Di Brina is Ordinary Professor of Commercial Law at the Marconi University of Rome and since 1997 he has been carrying out the activity of organization, direction and co-ordination of research groups operating at the Department of Law of the Cà Foscari University of Venice;
- Giuseppe Pirola, associate partner and President of Studio Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati law firm, is tax advisor of important Italian and international business groups and has been Chief Statutory Auditor and member of Boards of Statutory Auditors in leading Italian companies;
- Andrea Cagnani, partner of Studio Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati, deals with ordinary and extraordinary business and tax consulting for leading multinationals and is Statutory Auditor in several Italian companies. He also gained consolidated experience in extraordinary transactions, in particular in the real estate sector.
These persons: (i) fulfil the requirements of independence envisaged for independent directors by Assogestioni Protocol of Autonomy for the management of conflicts of interest and (ii) have accrued consolidated real estate, financial, tax-related, economic or legal expertise connected with the Fund activities.
The tasks envisaged for Tecla Fondo Uffici Advisory Committee include the issue of opinions to Prelios SGR Board of Directors in relation to particularly relevant transactions and other proposals inherent to the Fund operation and Regulation.
Pursuant to the Fund regulation, the Advisory Committee members and the Chairman of the Unitholders’ Meeting shall hold office for a three-year period, until approval of the annual report relating to the last year of their office, or, if earlier, until the Fund expiry date today fixed for 31 December 2014.
More detailed information about the Chairman of the Unitholders’ Meeting and about the members of the Advisory Committee is available on Prelios SGR (www.preliossgr.com) and Tecla Fondo Uffici (www.fondotecla.com) websites and is also made available to the public at Prelios SGR offices.
For further information:
Prelios SGR Press Office Tel. +39/02/6281.41571