Milan, 18 July 2012 – Prelios SGR announces today that the Olinda Fondo Shops Shareholders' Meeting was convened, but that it did not reach the quorum set out in the Regulations which manage the Fund. Consequently, as per the same Regulations, Olinda Fondo Shops' new Advisory Committee is made up of the first five members of the list approved on 29 February 2012 by the Prelios SGR Board of Directors:
- Roberto Ruozi, previous Chairman of the Olinda fund's three-year Advisory Committee which has just been concluded. He holds important administrative roles for listed and unlisted companies: he is chairman of Mediolanum S.p.A., Axa Assicurazioni S.p.A, Palladio Finanziaria S.p.A., Polis Fondi SGR S.p.A., of Venice S.p.A. and of the Board of Auditors of the Italian Stock Exchange. He was previously chancellor of the L. Bocconi University in Milan, where he is currently a Professor Emeritus, in addition, he has taught at the universities of Ancona, Siena, Parma, Paris (Sorbonne) and the Milan Politecnico.
- Giuseppe Montagna, is Senior Manager of the Territorial Agency of the Ministry of the Economy and Finance. He managed the Turin and Milan Property Valuation Offices and co-ordinated those of Bergamo, Brescia and Sondrio; he is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS), and of the Centro Studi di Estimo e di Economia Territoriale (Research Centre for Appraisal and Land Economics) (CE.SET) and of the regulatory commissions of INAIL, COSAP and INPS.
- Gianni Pasini, a chartered accountant and auditor, is Compliance Senior Advisor at the firm Ghidini, Girino e Associati. He has previously acted as Chairman of the AIAF (Associazione Italiana Analisti Finanziari - Italian Association of Financial Analysts), and commissioner for Consob.
- Giuseppe De Leo, civil engineer, works as a Technical Director of d.L. Engineering S.r.l.. He has taught at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, at the Roma Tre University and at LUISS. He is a member of several institutions, including the Urban Land Institute and Assoimmobiliare.
- Claudio Dè Giovanni, chartered accountant and auditor, is Chairman of the auditors of Assoimmobiliare, FITA (Federazione Italiana Terziario Avanzato - Italian Federation of Advanced Services) and Confindustria Innovative and Technology Services. He has worked with Italian Courts and the Public Prosecution service as an expert witness and advisor to the Prosecution Service with regard to audits and financial statements audits. He has taught at various universities, including the University of Rome Tor Vergata, the Roma Tre University, the "Ezio Vanoni" school of higher education and the LUMSA University of Rome.
They all: (i) have the requisite independence as required for independent directors by the Independence Protocol to manage conflicts of interest prepared by Assogestioni, and (ii) have proven skills in the areas of property, finance, tax, economics or law in relation to the Fund's activity.
The Advisory Committee of Olinda Fondo Shops will be called upon to provide an opinion to the Board of Directors of Prelios SGR with regard to particularly significant operations and other proposals related to the life and Regulations for managing the Fund. The members of the Advisory Committee will hold their office until the approval of the Fund management report of 31 December 2014, the date on which the Fund itself ends.
More detailed information on the members of the Advisory Committee are available on the Prelios SGR website (www.preliossgr.com) and the Olinda Fondo Shops website (www.fondo-olinda.com), they are also available to the public at the Prelios SGR headquarter.